The Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles are squaring off on Sunday night for the NFC East title and a trip to the playoffs. The Cowboys found themselves down 10-0 early in the game.
Rookie wide receiver Terrance Williams made a big catch, and another rookie punched it into the end zone. Second-round pick Gavin Escobar has been almost a non-factor this season with a little more than a handful of catches this season. He put his team back in the game with a big catch on Sunday.
He caught a short pass and ran up the sideline towards the end zone. A defender was coming to tackle him and he leaped over him and did a cartwheel into the end zone. He then got up and celebrated with “the Bernie” dance.
- Chargers’ Ladarius Green hauls in 22-yard TD pass from Philip Rivers (GIF)
- Bengals’ Marvin Jones with an incredible one-handed catch (GIF)
- Vikings fan trolls team with ‘at least Metrodome made it to Super Bowl’ sign (Photo)
- DeAngelo Williams catches screen pass, runs 60 yds, fumbles, Panthers score on pick six next play (GIF)
- Le’Veon Bell trucks his way into endzone for TD (GIF)