The Dallas Cowboys lost another NFC East title showdown in Week 17. This time they lost the the Philadelphia Eagles who got an interception in the final minutes of the game as the Cowboys were poised to drive down the field for a game-winning field goal.
And no, Tony Romo didn’t throw it.
Cowboys fans everywhere were pulling off their Cowboys paraphernalia in disgust as they were leaving the arena. That includes in the owner’s box apparently. Cameras caught someone taking off clothes in Cowboys owner Jerry Jones’ sky box.
I don’t know if he was hot and trying to take a sweater off or if he was just disgusted and frustrated.
[UPDATE:] It is probably this kid taking off a pullover windbreaker:
[h/t] @Cork Gaines
- Chargers’ Ladarius Green hauls in 22-yard TD pass from Philip Rivers (GIF)
- Bengals’ Marvin Jones with an incredible one-handed catch (GIF)
- Vikings fan trolls team with ‘at least Metrodome made it to Super Bowl’ sign (Photo)
- DeAngelo Williams catches screen pass, runs 60 yds, fumbles, Panthers score on pick six next play (GIF)
- Le’Veon Bell trucks his way into endzone for TD (GIF)
Tags: Dallas Cowboys