The Dallas Cowboys lost another NFC East title showdown in Week 17. This time they lost the the Philadelphia Eagles who got an interception in the final minutes of the game as the Cowboys were poised to drive down the field for a game-winning field goal.
And no, Tony Romo didn’t throw it.
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones box was the target of cameras after the game ended and it was interesting to say the least. Ignore for a minute the man possibly undressing in the background of this shot and focus on Jerry Jones.
It looks like he yells a short four-letter expletive in a brief fit or venting of rage. It could also be a sneeze. Given the circumstances, I’d like to believe it was an expletive.
[h/t] @Cork Gaines
- Chargers’ Ladarius Green hauls in 22-yard TD pass from Philip Rivers (GIF)
- Bengals’ Marvin Jones with an incredible one-handed catch (GIF)
- Vikings fan trolls team with ‘at least Metrodome made it to Super Bowl’ sign (Photo)
- DeAngelo Williams catches screen pass, runs 60 yds, fumbles, Panthers score on pick six next play (GIF)
- Le’Veon Bell trucks his way into endzone for TD (GIF)