With just a little over 24 hours to go until the 2014 NFL Draft, it’s time for all of the experts to get in their final predictions before the real selections are made, and the NFL Network’s Charley Casserly is the latest to do so.
Not long after his colleague, Mike Mayock, released his final picks, Casserly gave his final thoughts, and much like Mayock, he’s going against the grain so to speak by leaving Johnny Manziel out of the top 10.
Here’s a look at the top 15 picks in Casserly’s final mock:
- Houston Texans: Jadeveon Clowney
- St. Louis Rams: Greg Robinson
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Khalil Mack
- Cleveland Browns: Sammy Watkins
- Oakland Raiders: Taylor Lewan
- Atlanta Falcons: Jake Matthews
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Mike Evans
- Minnesota Vikings: C.J. Mosley
- Buffalo Bills: Eric Ebron
- Detroit Lions: Justin Gilbert
- Tennessee Titans: Darqueze Dennard
- New York Giants: Zack Martin
- St. Louis Rams: Johnny Manziel
- Chicago Bears: Aaron Donald
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Odell Beckham
Both Mayock and Casserly, once again, have decided to go against the popular opinion that Manziel will be off the board early on come Thursday, although Casserly at least put him in the top 15 to the Rams with their second pick at 13.