The SEC is the premier conference in college football, even with their national championship streak being broken last season. They still have the deepest talent among all of the conferences and generally provide for some of the most exciting outcomes throughout the regular season.
Because of that, tickets to see the excitement play out in person generally aren’t cheap by any means. Attending one of these blockbuster SEC match ups can break the bank in a hurry.
With that, courtesy of Saturday Down South, here’s a look at the most expensive SEC football games to attend this upcoming season with the cheapest ticket price listed.
- Auburn at Alabama $335.00, November 29
- Alabama at LSU $317.40, November 8
- Clemson at Georgia $260.50, August 30
- Auburn at Georgia $205.50, November 15
- Florida at Alabama $204.10, September 20
- LSU at Texas A&M $194.20, November 27
- Arkansas vs. Texas A&M $186.50, September 27
- Florida vs. Georgia $186.50, November 1
- Texas A&M at Alabama $181.55, October 18
- Georgia at South Carolina $181.00, September 13
- South Carolina at Clemson $176.90, November 29
- Alabama vs. West Virginia $166.00, August 30
- Tennessee at Oklahoma $156.00, September 13
- LSU at Auburn $133.99, October 4
Of course, it shouldn’t come as a huge shock to anyone that the Iron Bowl rematch between Auburn and Alabama is at the top of the list. That game provided the most memorable moment of the college football season in 2013 with Chris Davis returning the errant field goal attempt with time running out.
Alabama and LSU being next on the list isn’t shocking at all neither, especially given the fact that those two on the field together has become one of the best rivalries the conference has to offer in recent years.
Which game are you most looking forward to this season in the SEC? Also, would you pay the prices listed above to attend that game in person? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.