Houston Texans star J.J. Watt learned how to do the Dikembe Mutumbo finger wag from the NBA legend himself.
More from Houston Texans
- NFL rumors: Eagles RB1 hint, Bryce Young shows out, C.J. Stroud slow play
- NFL Power Rankings: Who is the best quarterback in each division?
- NFL Power Rankings: Which teams will have the best rushing attacks this season?
- NFL power rankings: Which teams will have the best defense this season?
- Oh, honey: No one told Davis Mills why the Texans took C.J. Stroud
How can you not love Houston Texans star and NFL MVP candidate, J.J. Watt?
Not only is the Pro Bowl talent absurdly good on the field, but he’s even better off. Just in the last few weeks we’ve seen J.J. Watt make a young boy’s birthday incredibly special along with sending local Houston police and fire departments free pizza as a ‘thank you’ for their heroic services.
As if that wasn’t enough, now the touchdown catching defensive end is learning how to perform Dikembe Mutumbo’s famous finger wag.
The NBA legend showed up at the Houston Texans game on Sunday afternoon and met up with Watt on the field before kickoff. The two were seen exchanging pleasantries before Mutumbo brought out the finger, which he notoriously waved at his opponent after a blocked shot.
Perhaps we may have a new addition to J.J. Watt’s sack arsenal? I’m pretty sure he’d set the internet ablaze if he busted out Deke’s finger wag after a sack on Sunday. Matter of fact, more than just wanting to see J.J. Watt bulldoze his opponent, I want to see the reaction of the ever-goofy, Cookie Monster sounding Dikembe Mutumbo if Watt busted out the finger wave.
Here’s to hoping we get our early Christmas wish.
More from FanSided
- NFL rumors: Aaron Rodgers sets Jets up for Super Bowl run with new contract
- MLB Trade Grades: Dodgers land Amed Rosario from Guardians
- Colorado gives Pac-12 a possible death knell with move to Big 12
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Braves get dose of bad news on Max Fried as ace nears return