Before heading to a final set against Andy Murray at the Miami Open, Novak Djokovic yelled at his coach, the umpire and scared a ball boy.
Everyone has a bad day now and then. For Novak Djokovic, his meltdown came in the finals of the Miami Open during his match with Andy Murray.
More from Tennis
- Changing of the guard: Carlos Alcaraz dethrones Novak Djokovic at Wimbledon
- Wimbledon tiebreaker rules, explained
- Who is the youngest Wimbledon champion ever?
- How many Grand Slam titles has Novak Djokovic won?
- Marketa Vondrousova’s refreshing Wimbledon win: Injury comeback and history made
Djokovic, furious before the final set, let his frustrations boil over as he screamed at just about everyone on the court.
It all started when Djokovic began yelling at his coach Boris Becker.
Djokovic, yelling at his coach, happened to be doing it while screaming in the face of the ball boy. Djokovic yanks a towel away from the ball boy, as the young kid looked visibly scared.
You can see the fear on the young man’s face as he nearly freezes in movement.
Djokovic was then given a warning by the umpire for his actions on the court.
So naturally, Djokovic then began berating the official asking if he understood what he was saying.
While lots of people get tense during a big moment, and not many can understand the feeling of a tournament championship round, Djokovic probably could have done a better job of keeping his cool.
Luckily for Djokovic, he was able to finish off Murray and capture the Miami Open victory.
As for the ball boy, he will probably have nightmares of Djokovic for weeks.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle