LSU wide receiver Malachi Dupre pulled in one of the better touchdown catches that you will see this entire spring football season
More from College Football
- Jim Harbaugh facing 4-game suspension over NCAA violations
- College football neutral site games in 2023: Full list
- College GameDay announces surprise Week 1 destination
- College football analyst warns Oklahoma that Texas is doing better prep for SEC
- College Football Playoff national championship game locations for 2024, 2025 and beyond
On Saturday in Baton Rouge, the LSU Tigers hit the football field for their spring game. Now over the course of the past few seasons, the main concern with this team has been the offense, in particular the struggling passing game. However, if sophomore Malachi Dupre plays all season like this, then the passing game may be a problem no longer.
Dupre put on an absolute show on Saturday in front of the LSU faithful, hauling in this amazing diving touchdown catch that had everyone on their feet.
Dupre was considered to be the top wide receiver prospect in the nation last season by many, and to think that he would only get better was a pretty scary thought, especially for opposing SEC defenses. This play right here was proof positive that he could be more than a force to be reckoned with in the SEC this upcoming season.
Now, all the LSU coaching staff has to do is figure out which quarterback will be the one throwing him the football to make these awesome plays.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle