A Kansas City Chiefs fan called into C-Span to discuss drone strikes and proceeded to drop team references throughout the entire call.
Some fans have a lot of time on their hands, especially NFL fans in the midst of the offseason. While some NFL fans might be mining through mock draft after mock draft to try and get the latest news about the next potential superstar for their team, one Kansas City Chiefs fan found a different way to entertain himself.
They were discussing drone strikes when this particular fan decided to call in and weigh in on the subject, with a little Chiefs flair.
He specifically mentions the injury to offensive tackle Laurent Duvernay-Tardif and then cites a “former United Nations member,” but uses safety Sabby Piscitelli’s name.
That might not have even been the best part, he got a little bit more bold at the end of the call.
“In the end I simply think there are other methods that work better in the John Dorsey era such as paying Justin Houston or drafting a wideout.”
The C-Span host either had no idea what he was talking about or deliberately chose to ignore it and just move along. Probably the latter.
Watch it below:
H/T Bleacher Report
More from Kansas City Chiefs
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Clark Hunt throws cold water on potential Chiefs throwbacks
- Patrick Mahomes explains why Chiefs aren’t a dynasty and what it’ll take to be one
- Hyped Chiefs weapon gets untimely injury news with some silver lining
- Latest report shows Chiefs in the wrong for Chris Jones dispute