Some new threads might be on the way for Nebraska Football, at least that’s what Adidas has teased recently
Next: Ranking the 50 Greatest Football Programs of All-Time
On Saturday night Adidas and the Miami Hurricanes unveiled some new football uniforms for this upcoming season, solidifying the new partnership between the two parties. However, what about some of the other clients on Adidas’ books? You know — say, the Nebraska Cornhuskers?
Well, something new could be on the way for one of the most storied programs in all of college football.
On Sunday this tease was sent out that seems to allude to the notion that the Huskers will be getting something new to wear.
That certainly seems as if Nebraska will be getting some sort of new uniforms. More than likely, there will probably be some kind of alternate uniforms on the way, as you can’t really imagine them changing the regular Nebraska uniforms all that much. Not to mention, a drastic change to the regular Nebraska uniforms might not go over all that well with the fans in Lincoln.
There aren’t very many details as of right now, but apparently we’ll know sooner rather than later.
More from College Football
- Jim Harbaugh facing 4-game suspension over NCAA violations
- College football neutral site games in 2023: Full list
- College GameDay announces surprise Week 1 destination
- College football analyst warns Oklahoma that Texas is doing better prep for SEC
- College Football Playoff national championship game locations for 2024, 2025 and beyond