Jim Harbaugh is ready for the football season to start at Michigan and he feels like he just came out of the womb.
Jim Harbaugh is nothing if not blunt on a consistent basis. He’s not a poet, but dammit if he doesn’t try his hardest to really paint a picture of the game of football. He’s more than just an X’s and O’s type of coach, he really wants you to feel and smell the football season when it comes around.
Michigan is getting ready for its first season under Harbaugh this year and the head coach couldn’t be more excited to get back into the flow of things.
When Harbaugh stepped up to the podium in Ann Arbor, it was as fantastic as you could have hoped.
There’s waxing poetic and then there’s going full Hallmark Harbaugh like we just saw. This is why some people hate Harbaugh, because it sounds like he’s full of s— half of the time. There’s no reason for this press conference other than to troll everyone — which is the very reason why you should love Harbaugh and everything he says.
Michigan football is going to be so much fun this year, especially if we get these stream of consciousness press conferences on a weekly basis.
More from College Football
- Jim Harbaugh facing 4-game suspension over NCAA violations
- College football neutral site games in 2023: Full list
- College GameDay announces surprise Week 1 destination
- College football analyst warns Oklahoma that Texas is doing better prep for SEC
- College Football Playoff national championship game locations for 2024, 2025 and beyond