Braxton Miller is getting ready to make the move to wide receiver and he’s enlisted the help of an Ohio State great at the position
Braxton Miller is one of the most-watched college football players heading into the 2015 college football season, and not for the usual reasons. Generally, heading into a new year, people talk about Miller being a Heisman candidate at quarterback. However, this year things are a little different. After all that happened last season, Miller has decided to make the move to wide receiver for his final year of eligibility.
Now, while Braxton Miller is a pretty elite athlete, this is still going to be a tough transition. Anytime that a player moves from one position to the other, it’s a struggle just a little bit. So, with that being the case, everyone needs a little help in making the move, and Miller is no different.
Well, in preparation for his new role on the team, Miller has enlisted the help of one of the greatest wide receivers in the history of Ohio State Football — Joey Galloway.
Hey, if you’re going to play wide receiver for Ohio State, there’s really no one better that you’d want to take some time with to learn from. Galloway is very much one of the best they’ve ever had at that position, and Braxton will get nothing but positive things from working with him.
More from College Football
- Jim Harbaugh facing 4-game suspension over NCAA violations
- College football neutral site games in 2023: Full list
- College GameDay announces surprise Week 1 destination
- College football analyst warns Oklahoma that Texas is doing better prep for SEC
- College Football Playoff national championship game locations for 2024, 2025 and beyond