Travis Kelce is definitely ready to get things going on Thursday night for the Chiefs, all you have to do is look at his attire
At the rate that he’s going, he might not become as popular as Rob Gronkowski, but Travis Kelce may become the No. 2 most beloved tight end in the NFL. The way he showed up for the Kansas City Chiefs’ game on Thursday night against the Denver Broncos is further proof of that.
In Week 1 Kelce got in the good graces of casual fans everywhere when he introduced us all to his Donkey Kong celebration for touchdowns, which was actually pretty awesome. Thursday night, he’s opening eyes again, but not with anything that he’s doing on the field.
Kelce showed up to Arrowhead just a short time ago, and really, it looks more like he’s ready to chop your firewood rather than catch touchdowns.
Yes, if this man keeps this up then he’ll become an instant sensation in the NFL landscape. But, come on, tell me that you wouldn’t want your tight end dressed like this. When you think about it, this is really a good sign.
More from Kansas City Chiefs
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Clark Hunt throws cold water on potential Chiefs throwbacks
- Patrick Mahomes explains why Chiefs aren’t a dynasty and what it’ll take to be one
- Hyped Chiefs weapon gets untimely injury news with some silver lining
- Latest report shows Chiefs in the wrong for Chris Jones dispute