Last year, the Philadelphia Phillies were the Cinderella story of the MLB postseason. They snuck in with the final National League Wild Card spot and eliminated the St. Louis Cardinals, the rival Atlanta Braves, and the San Diego Padres to win the pennant. Ultimately, the Phillies fell two wins short of winning their first World Series, falling in six games to the Houston Astros.
In 2023, the Phillies clinched the top Wild Card spot in the league with a 90-72 record. The team will look to finish what they started last year, and that's bring home their first Commissioner's Trophy since 2008. Their first test will come in the Wild Card Series, when they host the rival Miami Marlins.
For those wondering where to watch the Phillies this postseason, we have you covered.
How to watch the Phillies on TV
For the Wild Card Series running from Tuesday, Oct. 3 to Thursday, Oct. 5, the Phillies will be playing their games against Marlins on ESPN.
If Philadelphia were to advance to the Division Series, they would face the No. 1 seeded Atlanta Braves. The best-of-five series will air on TBS.
Finally, if the Phillies were to make it to the NL Championship Series, those games will air on TBS.
How to live stream Phillies playoff games
Phillies playoff schedule
Below is the Phillies' playoff schedule for their Wild Card series win over the Marlins and then the NLDS against the rival Atlanta Braves.
Phillies Wild Card schedule vs. Marlins
- Tuesday, Oct. 3: NLWCS Game 1 vs. Marlins - W, 4-1
- Wednesday, Oct. 4: NLWCS Game 2 vs. Marlins - W, 7-1
Phillies NLDS schedule vs. Braves
- Saturday, Oct. 7: NLDS Game 1 at Braves, 6 p.m. ET (TBS)
- Monday, Oct. 9: NLDS Game 2 at Braves, 6 p.m. ET (TBS)
- Wednesday, Oct 11: NLDS Game 3 vs. Braves, TBD (TBS)
- Thusday, Oct. 12: NLDS Game 4 (if necessary) vs. Braves, TBD (TBS)
- Saturday, Oct. 14: NLDS Game 5 (if necessary) at Braves, TBD (TBS)