NFL fever in London apparently attracts a much different demographic of fans. While tailgating in the United States usually brings us plenty of beer and red meat, tailgaters in London dress up in leopard print onesies and paint their face like they are preparing to hope in a musical production of Cats.
They were later caught inside of the stadium celebrating their team:
These are Jaguars fans in London. Whoa. pic.twitter.com/YMja9v8fNz
— Steve Braband (@stevebraband) October 27, 2013
If this is what we can expect if the Jaguars continue playing overseas, I actually hope they move over their permanently so we can all enjoy the hilarity.
- Dez Bryant makes incredible one handed TD catch (GIF)
- Jaguars have some odd fans in London (Photo)
- Browns score on flea flicker (GIF)
- Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith needs sliding lessons (GIF)
- Sebastian Vollmer injury: Patriots OT suffers leg injury (GIF)
- Calvin Johnson hauls in 87-yard catch (GIF)
- Lance Moore celebrates TD with great dance (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo gets destroyed by Lions’ Nick Fairley (GIF)