The Kansas City Chiefs has been using Jamaal Charles very effectively this season, so that fact that he has gone down with a knee injury in the second half really should have the team and their fans uncomfortable as they enter the final stretch of this game with the Clevland Browns gaining some steam.
With Charles currently on the sidelines, his return is questionable.
Kansas City obviously has a better chance at remaining unbeaten if their star running back is in the game, so you can imagine everyone in Kansas City has their fingers crossed.
- Victor Cruz heads to locker room after being slammed (GIF)
- Dez Bryant makes incredible one handed TD catch (GIF)
- Jaguars have some odd fans in London (Photo)
- Browns score on flea flicker (GIF)
- Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith needs sliding lessons (GIF)
- Sebastian Vollmer injury: Patriots OT suffers leg injury (GIF)
- Calvin Johnson hauls in 87-yard catch (GIF)
- Lance Moore celebrates TD with great dance (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo gets destroyed by Lions’ Nick Fairley (GIF)