If you started Michael Vick on your fantasy football team today, you are paying a big price. With an early interception and fumble, the Philadelphia Eagles offense sputtered out of the gates and now Vick is out of the game with an injury.
It is being reported that Vick has aggravated his hamstring that forced him to miss some time.
With Vick injured and back up Nick Foles inactive due to a concussion he suffered last week, the Eagles have been forced to turn to rookie signal-caller Matt Barkley to lead the first-team offense.
Surprisingly, Barkley is mounting an impressive drive on his first few plays, so we will have to wait and see if he can keep it up.
- Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith needs sliding lessons (GIF)”” href=”http://fansided.com/2013/10/27/kansas-city-chiefs-quarterback-alex-smith-needs-sliding-lessons-gif/”>Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith needs sliding lessons (GIF)
- Sebastian Vollmer injury: Patriots OT suffers leg injury (GIF)
- Detroit Lions’ Calvin Johnson has 87-yard catch (GIF)”” href=”http://fansided.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=367666&action=edit”>Calvin Johnson hauls in 87-yard catch (GIF)
- Lance Moore celebrates TD with great dance (GIF)
- Dallas Cowboys’ Tony Romo gets destroyed by Detroit Lions’ Nick Fairley (GIF)”” href=”http://fansided.com/2013/10/27/dallas-cowboys-tony-romo-gets-destroyed-detroit-lions-nick-fairley-gif/”>Dallas Cowboys’ Tony Romo gets destroyed by Detroit Lions’ Nick Fairley (GIF)
- Frank Gore strikes first in London with 19-yard run (GIF)