Atlanta Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez was open to a trade, but it won’t be happening. The Kansas City Chiefs were reportedly keeping an eye on Gonzalez’s ability so he could finish his career with the team he began his career with, but the Falcons would not budge.
— Arrowhead Addict (@ArrowheadAddict) October 29, 2013
Atlanta likely wanted too much in return for the veteran tight end, so the investment would not be wise.
It would have been great to see Gonzalez back in Kansas City, but now all we have is a distant memory of the future Hall of Famer in Arrowhead.
- NFL trade rumors: Jared Allen deal now dead
- NFL trade rumors: Steelers to make last minute move?
- NFL trade rumors: Broncos not in running for Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Chiefs keeping eye on Tony Gonzalez
- NFL trade rumors: Broncos making room for Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings close to moving Jared Allen?
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks in Jared Allen ‘vastly overblown’
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings asking for second-round pick in Jared Allen talks
- NFL trade rumors: Giants GM keeping all options open on Hakeem Nicks
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks trying to get Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Jerry Jones says unlikely Cowboys make move
- NFL Trade Rumors: Vikings want to keep Jared Allen
Tags: Atlanta Falcons