The Kansas City Chiefs are trying to get a win over the Denver Broncos after losing to their divisional foes in their first meeting earlier in the season. They got off to a fast start taking a lead in the first quarter.
In the second quarter, Chiefs tight end Anthony Fasano caught a touchdown pass to give the Chiefs a 21-7 lead. It came about four minutes after Knile Davis returned a kick off 108-yards for a Chiefs touchdown.
Fasano makes an impressive one-handed catch as well. He knocks the ball down with one hand and collects it and holds on for the touchdown. Fasano had a touchdown catch in their last meeting too.
- Eric Decker with a big 41-yard touchdown catch (GIF)
- C.J. Spiller with a big 77-yard run, doesn’t score though (GIF)
- Titans’ Delanie Walker injured, being evaluated by trainers (GIF)
- Cardinals and Eagles can’t hold on to the football (GIF)
- Josh Gordon scores a touchdown for the Browns (GIF)
- Panthers get on board with TD pass from Cam Newton to Brandon LaFell (GIF)
Tags: Kansas City Chiefs