Kansas City Chiefs offensive lineman Branden Albert suffered a brutal leg injury during their game against the Denver Broncos. It looks like his leg gets caught underneath a Broncos defender as he spins. It could also be that as he is spinning and puts his leg down the awkward landing hyperextends his knee. It is hard to tell from this angle but all you can tell is that his knee is going the wrong way.
The Chiefs brought the cart out to take Albert off the field which is never a good sign. It is rough for Albert who is playing the season on a franchise tender. That means he is playing this season under a one-year contract and this injury could affect the deal he gets in the offseason as a free agent.
We’re hoping it isn’t that serious of an injury.
- Eric Decker with a big 41-yard touchdown catch (GIF)
- C.J. Spiller with a big 77-yard run, doesn’t score though (GIF)
- Titans’ Delanie Walker injured, being evaluated by trainers (GIF)
- Cardinals and Eagles can’t hold on to the football (GIF)
- Josh Gordon scores a touchdown for the Browns (GIF)
- Panthers get on board with TD pass from Cam Newton to Brandon LaFell (GIF)
Topics: Kansas City Chiefs