The Kansas City Chiefs are taking on the Denver Broncos in the marquee match up of the Sunday line up. The Chiefs have come and played well determined to get a win after a crushing loss to the Broncos in their first match up on the road.
Early in the first quarter the Chiefs were driving down the field. They called a run play to back Jamaal Charles who took the ball on a three-yard run up the middle. He runs into a group of players and announcer Jim Nantz says Charles “sh*ts down” close to the 10-yard line.
I don’t even know what he would have been trying to say that forced him to stumble into saying that. Maybe Charles shrugs of the tackle? When he realized that wasn’t going to happen, he switched to sits too late and it became sh*ts?
[h/t] The Big Lead
- Eric Decker with a big 41-yard touchdown catch (GIF)
- C.J. Spiller with a big 77-yard run, doesn’t score though (GIF)
- Titans’ Delanie Walker injured, being evaluated by trainers (GIF)
- Cardinals and Eagles can’t hold on to the football (GIF)
- Josh Gordon scores a touchdown for the Browns (GIF)
- Panthers get on board with TD pass from Cam Newton to Brandon LaFell (GIF)