Here is everything you need to know about the Lane Kiffin and Alabama rumors swirling around the internet.
You might have seen some people hinting at a rumor involving Lane Kiffin and his time at Alabama come across your timeline on social media this morning.
Perhaps in a Tweet like one of these.
The rumor going around the interwebs involves Lane Kiffin and improper relations with the wife of a booster or head coach Nick Saban’s daughter, depending on which random Twitter user you arbitrarily decide to believe.
Either way, the basic element of the rumors swirling around is that Kiffin got a little busy with someone he shouldn’t have and he could potentially be fired.
The important thing to remember, these are unverified rumors that you should in no way shape or form take as fact until a credible report comes out.
As of right now, credible reporters are rightfully remaining adamant that this is just a rumor and that there is no confirmation. The other side of that coin is that they’re exploring it to find out.
Others are a little bit adamant that this rumor is completely and utterly false.
This is the SEC after all, would anyone be surprised when it turns out this rumor was purely fabricated by some anti-Alabama fan trying to stir the pot.
More from College Football
- Jim Harbaugh facing 4-game suspension over NCAA violations
- College football neutral site games in 2023: Full list
- College GameDay announces surprise Week 1 destination
- College football analyst warns Oklahoma that Texas is doing better prep for SEC
- College Football Playoff national championship game locations for 2024, 2025 and beyond