The Dallas Cowboys suffered yet another heart-breaking loss on Sunday afternoon after Matthew Stafford made an incredible heads up play to go for the win instead of spiking the ball with a few seconds to go and it paid off with a Detroit Lions win.
Stafford signaled for the spike and the Cowboys defense wasn’t paying attention, so Stafford made the decision to jump over the line and score the touchdown.
After the Lions tied up the game late, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant had another complete meltdown on the sideline. Bryant and Witten were involved in a very heated exchange before DeMarcus Ware stepped in between them to calm Bryant down.
Here is a GIF of the confrontation, via GIFD Sports:
It wasn’t the first time that Bryant lost his mind on the sideline today, either.
Earlier in the game, Bryant went after the coaching staff and Tony Romo. It’s a shame we won’t have cameras in the Cowboys locker room, because this meltdown will likely only continue.
- Terrelle Pryor has 93-yd TD run vs. Steelers (GIF)
- Dez Bryant celebrates touchdown with expletives (GIF)
- Giants special teams unit continues to be embarrassing (GIF)
- Patriots use tip drill for slick sideline INT (GIF)
- Dez Bryant goes off on Tony Romo with sideline tirade (GIF)
- Victor Cruz heads to locker room after being slammed (GIF)
- Dez Bryant makes incredible one handed TD catch (GIF)
- Jaguars have some odd fans in London (Photo)
- Browns score on flea flicker (GIF)
- Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith needs sliding lessons (GIF)
- Sebastian Vollmer injury: Patriots OT suffers leg injury (GIF)
- Calvin Johnson hauls in 87-yard catch (GIF)
- Lance Moore celebrates TD with great dance (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo gets destroyed by Lions’ Nick Fairley (GIF)