News flash: Terrelle Pryor is pretty freaking good. To kick off the Oakland Raiders match up against the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pryor ran the ball 93-yards for a touchdown off of a read-option play that completely fooled the Steelers defense. It was the longest quarterback run in NFL history and the longest run in Raiders history, edging the 92-yard run by Bo Jackson.
It’s not very often that the Steelers defense show’s that lack of discipline, but they made a huge mistake that lands them in an early hole.
You can check out a GIF of Pryor’s touchdown run below:
To answer the Raiders quick strike, the Steelers had a three-and-out.
- Dez Bryant celebrates touchdown with expletives (GIF)
- Giants special teams unit continues to be embarrassing (GIF)
- Patriots use tip drill for slick sideline INT (GIF)
- Dez Bryant goes off on Tony Romo with sideline tirade (GIF)
- Victor Cruz heads to locker room after being slammed (GIF)
- Dez Bryant makes incredible one handed TD catch (GIF)
- Jaguars have some odd fans in London (Photo)
- Browns score on flea flicker (GIF)
- Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith needs sliding lessons (GIF)
- Sebastian Vollmer injury: Patriots OT suffers leg injury (GIF)
- Calvin Johnson hauls in 87-yard catch (GIF)
- Lance Moore celebrates TD with great dance (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo gets destroyed by Lions’ Nick Fairley (GIF)