The Oakland Raiders fans welcomed the San Diego Chargers team bus to O.co Coliseum in a very Raiders way.
The San Diego Chargers have egg on their face before kickoff of their AFC West clash with the Oakland Raiders in Week 6 thanks to some rowdy fans who saw the Chargers’ team bus rolling up to the stadium on Sunday afternoon.
One Chargers PR person shared a photo from inside of the bus on social media that shows the bus was pelted with some eggs as it rolled up to O.co Coliseum.
Well, that isn’t very nice.
At least the Chargers can get some free breakfast after leaving the team hotel, but we have a feeling no one would be volunteering to eat eggs that you were pelted with by a bunch of Oakland Raiders fans.
But hey, crazier things have happened.
More from FanSided
- MLB Trade Grades: Dodgers land Amed Rosario from Guardians
- Colorado gives Pac-12 a possible death knell with move to Big 12
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Braves get dose of bad news on Max Fried as ace nears return
- LA Galaxy vs. Club Leon Leagues Cup match rescheduled for July 26