Washington Redskins‘ running back Roy Helu Jr. juked out Dallas Cowboys‘ linebacker Barry Church during Monday Night FootballThe Washington Redskins have started the season 2-5 and appear to be one of the league’s worst teams once again. They lost quarterback Robert Griffin III to an ankle injury and have turned to Colt McCoy after Kirk Cousins’ struggles.
Their Monday night opponent, the Dallas Cowboys, have looked like one of the league’s best teams. They are 6-1 and have a road victory over the defending world champion Seattle Seahawks.
That’s why not much was expected out of the Redskins Monday. However, they have given the Cowboys everything they can handle. Trailing 7-3 at the half, the Redskins started the third quarter very well. They drove 80 yards in eight plays and took a 10-7 lead on a five-yard run by Alfred Morris. During the drive, Roy Helu Jr. made a fantastic run, juking out Barry Church along the way.
You can see Helu’s smooth juke below:
— FanSided GIF (@FanSidedGIF) October 28, 2014
More from FanSided
- Late college football DFS picks November 28: Dawg days
- Early college football DFS picks November 28: Rebel yell
- Draftkings Golf: Alfred Dunhill Championship Final Round Showdown Picks
- Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool are showing a different side this season
- Oregon State gets justice on go-ahead touchdown after missed offsides call