Randy Johnson, a member of the 2015 MLB Hall of Fame class, remembers an iconic moment of his in the logo for his photography company.
Remember Randy Johnson? The former MLB pitcher who once killed a bird on national television when he was a member of the Arizona Diamondbacks?
Well, Randy Johnson clearly remembers that moment, as well. In fact, he pays homage to that killing a bird moment in the logo for his photography company, “Randy Johnson Photography.”
That is simply fantastic. It is just a shame there is a lack of floating feathers.
I have never seen any of Johnson’s photography work, but you can guarantee I am about to start paying attention.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle