The Golden State Warriors dominated the Toronto Raptors on Friday night, so it wasn’t a big surprise to see tempers flaring.
They don’t call him Psycho-T for nothing.
I’m not sure if Tyler Hansbrough said something or not, but it looked like he was just walking and minding his own business when Festus Ezeli felt the need to randomly shove the former North Carolina star.
Being the aggressive man who Hansbrough is, he was quick to react and let Ezeli know that he is in fact about that life.
Maybe I’m just super hardcore or something, but I don’t really think that this deserved an ejection from either player — that’s what happened, though.
More from Golden State Warriors
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- Steph Curry still defends Kevin Durant: ‘Most misunderstood dude’ in the NBA
- NBA Rumors: Warriors, Lakers among contenders for key free agent
- Warriors projected lineup and rotations heading into 2023-24 season
- Draymond Green blasts Kevin Garnett after falling for a fake tweet
As you can see from the video, the Raptors were getting absolutely destroyed, so why did Ezeli have to go kicking a man while he was down?
Maybe Hansbrough thought he could give his team a little kick of motivation for the final quarter, but even that was too much to ask as they still ended up losing 113-89.
The two ejections ultimately didn’t end up meaning much as Ezeli is averaging 4.0 points (54 percent shooting) and 3.0 rebounds on the season, whereas Hansbrough is averaging 2.8 points (46 percent shooting) and 3.3 rebounds per game.
Can’t we all just be friends?