Los Angeles Clippers G Chris Paul dove into the stands to save a ball and ended up hurting Kevin Durant’s brother on the play.
Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant has been on the sideline for a while with the bad foot. While he has been sitting on the sideline, Russell Westbrook has gone wild. Westbrook has been carrying the team on his back. Durant is still on the sideline, but is expected to be back on the floor in a couple of weeks. The team and fans are excited to have him back.
The Thunder is facing off against the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday night. In the game, Clippers G Chris Paul almost took out Daurant’s brother during the game. Check out Paul as he dove to save a ball from going out of bounds and injured Tony Durant on the play.
It looks like he hurt Tony’s knee on that little spill on the sideline. Paul put his hand in Tony’s face and brother Durant was not having any of it. He slapped the hand out of his face and then gave him a look.
Kevin might be coming back to the floor soon, but Tony Durant could be out for a little bit from watching the game courtside. Those seats are dangerous.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle