The NFL Draft is a short month and a half away, so we take a look at projecting how the first round will play out.
The NFL draft is slowly creeping up, and the drama will only build as the weeks go by.
More from Jacksonville Jaguars
- NFL Power Rankings: Who is the best quarterback in each division?
- NFL Power Rankings: Which teams will have the best rushing attacks this season?
- NFL power rankings: Which teams will have the best defense this season?
- Trevor, start your engine: Jaguars’ temporary stadium could be NASCAR mecca
- Georgia-Florida rivalry set to move on campuses, but with a catch
Free agency kicked off on Tuesday, and the flurry of acquisitions and transactions cleared up some of each team’s directions heading forward. This is of course unless the Eagles are involved, in which case Chip Kelley is either using a dart board or is operating at a superhuman level that we can barely comprehend.
In any event, the draft will be held from April 30th to May 2nd, and will likely feature some surprise and intrigue. We see how it plays out.
Next: No. 1: Tampa Bay Buccaneers