Steph Curry is so gun to watch, that people come out to pregame just to see him dribble the basketball.
Steph Curry is a bad man. He is a magician on the court and can make defenders look foolish as they try to defend him. He can throw up his shot from anywhere on the court and knock it down in the defender’s eye. How are people supposed to defend him?
Chef Curry is so good, that the fans want to get out to pregame just to see him dribble the ball. He puts on a show doing that. Check it out right here:
If you ever wondered how he was able to weave through a defense, now you can see why. He has mad handles. When you can handle the ball like that, then you can go wherever you like on the court. I probably wouldn’t even be able to make that happen with one hand… and I would have to stare at the basketball when I did it.
On Tuesday night, he went up for a dunk on a fast break, but his handles seem to be more impressive to watch.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle