Utah Jazz PG Bryce Cotton slammed home the best alley-oop of the season.
Utah Jazz PG Bryce Cotton stands at 6-foot-1, but that kid can get up. That kid has some ridiculous hops.
Cotton has been working in the D-League and is in his 14th game of the season. He created one of the best highlights of the season on Monday night though when he went up for one of the best alley-oop slams of the season.
Check out the little man get up to put this slam down.
How in the world did that little dude get that much air to throw that thing down. How about that freaking pass as well? That thing sailed over the heads of everyone on the defense and Cotton was able to snag that ball out of the air.
Cotton has played in 14 games this season and has averaged 4.7 points per game. That highlight reel should leave a little impression with the fans and the coaching staff. He will be competing for a job on a roster next season during the preseason.
Bryce Cotton has one more game this season to make an impression to the fans and the coaching staff. Hopefully we get to see one more of these epic slams out of Cotton.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle