Birdman recently posted a picture of a new tattoo to his Instagram page and it is terrifying.
Next: The Greatest Player in Every Franchise's History
If you look at Miami Heat center Chris “Birdman” Anderson and think to yourself, “that guy could really use another tattoo,” then you are probably Miami Heat center Chris “Birdman” Anderson. The already heavily-tattooed basketball player and scary person got some new ink on the back of his head and neck. He posted the picture to his Instagram page.
The results are terrifying. Two identical skulls adorn the bottom of his head. Below the skulls are the words “GIVE ME WAR,” in all caps and in a nice blood red color. It really brings out the the “I’m going to murder you,” look in his eyes.
Anyone getting boxed out by Birdman will probably get a close-up look of his latest tattoo from hell. Although, he may not have to box anyone out if everyone is too afraid to stand near him. It will probably be easy to grab rebounds when the opposing team is too afraid to leave the locker room.
The one upside to this tattoo is if Birdman ever gets tired of looking like a scary spawn of satan he can simply grow his hair out and cover up the skulls and new slogan.
Luckily for Birdman, the NBA does not have any restrictions on tattoos. If they did he would most definitely be out of a job.
Next: NBA Power Rankings: Best 30 PG of All-Time
More from Miami Heat
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- 3 reasons the Blazers should trade Damian Lillard to the Heat and 2 reasons they shouldn’t
- 5 former Heat players to sign on veteran minimum deals, ranked
- NBA Rumors: Damian Lillard’s apology, ex-Heat player’s reflection, Darvin Ham bites a Nugget
- 3 potential James Harden suitors not named the Clippers