The Green Bay Packers will be competing for the Super Bowl next year. They have all the pieces to be there at the end. When Aaron Rodgers is leading the team, the Packers will always be in contention. They lost in the conference championship game to the Seattle Seahawks last season and will be looking to make the jump next season.
The team entered the draft looking to find some defensive talent or to find a tight end that could help the offense. They are looking to get some better players in the front 7 to help slow down other teams run games.
With the 30th pick in the NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Damarious Randall. The Packers need to find some defensive playmakers and will be hoping that Randall can make some plays in the secondary on defense. He should be a solid player in the secondary, but the team passed on Randy Gregory and Malcom Brown with the selection.
Did the Packers choose the right player to add their defense? Should they have looked to add one of the players that could have helped on the front 7? We will have to wait to see if the Packers made the right move with the pick.
Here are the highlights on Randall:
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle