With the 24th pick in the NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select DeVante Parker.
The Miami Dolphins were hoping that Todd Gurley would fall to the 14th selection in the draft, but he didn’t get past the St. Louis Rams with the 10th pick in the draft. The Dolphins will now have to look in another direction with the pick.
With Gurley off of the board, the team could be looking for another stud that can be teamed up with Ryan Tannehill on offense. The Dolphins added Kenny Stills in the offseason through a trade and just signed Greg Jennings onto the roster, but they still cold add another stud to the roster. Melvin Gordon and Davante Parker were options that the Dolphins could have taken.
The Dolphins also have holes on the defense that they are looking to fill. They could be looking at a pass rusher to pair with Ndamukong Suh on defense. Dion Jordan has been suspended for the season, so the team could be looking for someone to play linebacker for the team.
With the 14th pick in the NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select WR DeVante Parker. Ryan Tannehill will have a nice group of receivers to throw the ball to now. Kenny Stills with DeVante Parker and Jarvis Landry on offense. Don’t forget about Jennings on the roster as well.
The Dolphins now have a good group of receivers on the roster. Tannehill will have some solid receivers to throw the ball to.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle