With the Cavaliers set to take on the Warriors in the NBA Finals, The Nature Boy, Ric Flair, has a message for LeBron James.
To be the man, you have to beat the man.
More from Cleveland Cavaliers
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- NBA Rumors: 3 teams that should trade for Joel Embiid
- NBA rumors: How Donovan Mitchell could wind up on the trading block
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- 2023 NBA Free Agency: 5 underrated deals that could shift NBA landscape
This year in the NBA, Stephen Curry is the man, and LeBron James is looking to take him down as he strives to be the man again.
As he aims to bring a championship to Cleveland and his third overall title of his career, LeBron James has received an encouraging message from a former champion.
No, it’s not a former NBA Champion, but rather WWE Hall of Fame member Ric Flair.
Flair has tickets to Game 4 of the series in Cleveland, and wants to see the king hoist the trophy high and proud in the air.
It’s no secret who Flair is rooting for in the NBA Finals.
As for his wish, that’s going to be hard to accomplish. This year’s Warriors is one of the most talented teams in recent history and are heavy favorites to win the whole thing.
Sure a sweep is possible, but with how good the Warriors are and with the Cavaliers facing their first real test of the playoffs, it’s unlikely Flair is going to see anyone hoist a title after Game 4.
Game 6 or 7 might be a better bet for the former world heavyweight champion.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle