Here’s a look at Sunday’s final round tee times at the 2019 edition of The Masters at Augusta National Golf Club.
Sunday at Augusta National is always one of the best days of the year in sports but this year’s final round of The Masters is going to look quite different as inclement weather is threatening the finish of the first major championship of the golf season.
Due to possible threatening conditions at Augusta, tee times have been moved up considerably with the hope that the tournament can finish on Sunday as planned. During Saturday’s third round, The Masters Tournament Committee announced that final-round play will begin at 7:30 a.m. Eastern and the 65 players that made the cut will be split into groups of three, sent off both the 1st and 10th tees.
Not even including the tee time change, the third round was full of stories. Saturday in golf has long been known as “Moving Day” and so many players put themselves in position to make a run at the green jacket on Sunday. For the first time in Masters history, three players shot 64 on what was a great day for scoring at Augusta National. Patrick Cantlay first set the pace with a bogey-free round and then former U.S. Open champion Webb Simpson and Tony Finau followed suit, later on, to put themselves in great position heading into the final round.
Then, of course, there was Tiger Woods. The four-time Masters champion came into the day a shot off the lead and fired a solid five-under round of 67 to put himself into Sunday’s final threesome with Finau and reigning Open Championship winner Francesco Molinari, who was one shot better with a six-under 66.
Sunday should be a phenomenal day at The Masters but be sure that you’re up a little earlier to watch all of the action from Augusta National. TV coverage on CBS begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern.
Here’s a look at Sunday’s final round tee times for the 2019 edition of The Masters.
The Masters 2019 final round tee times (All times Eastern)
- 1st tee: Aaron Wise (-2), Marc Leishman (-2), Si Woo Kim (-2)
- 10th tee: Kyle Stanley (-2), Viktor Hovland (a) (-2), Charley Hoffman (-2)
- 1st tee: Matthew Fitzpatrick (-3), Kevin Tway (-3), Patton Kizzire (-3)
- 10th tee: Kevin Kisner (-2), Bryson DeChambeau (-2), Takumi Kanaya (a) (-1)
- 1st tee: Henrik Stenson (-3), Hideki Matsuyama (-3), Cameron Smith (-3)
- 10th tee: Rory McIlroy (-1), Keegan Bradley (-1), Gary Woodland (-1)
- 1st tee: Jordan Spieth (-4), Tommy Fleetwood (-4), Corey Conners (-4)
- 10th tee: Jimmy Walker (E), J.B. Holmes (E), Charles Howell III (E)
- 1st tee: Jason Day (-6), Bubba Watson (-5), Lucas Bjerregaard (-5)
- 10th tee: Kiradech Aphibarnrat (E), Kevin Na (+1), Alvaro Ortiz (a) (+1)
- 1st tee: Justin Thomas (-6), Phil Mickelson (-6), Jon Rahm (-6)
- 10th tee: Patrick Reed (+1), Devon Bling (a) (+2), Keith Mitchell (+2)
- 1st tee: Adam Scott (-7), Patrick Cantlay (-6), Thorbjorn Olesen (-6)
- 10th tee: Tyrrell Hatton (+2), Satoshi Kodaira (+2), Andrew Landry (+2)
- 1st tee: Louis Oosthuizen (-8), Dustin Johnson (-8), Rickie Fowler (-7)
- 10th tee: Bernhard Langer (+2), Rafa Cabrera-Bello (+2), Eddie Pepperell (+3)
- 1st tee: Matt Kuchar (-8), Justin Harding (-8), Xander Schauffele (-8)
- 10th tee: Branden Grace (+3), Martin Kaymer (+3), Haotong Li (+3)
- 1st tee: Brooks Koepka (-10), Webb Simpson (-9), Ian Poulter (-9)
- 10th tee: Emiliano Grillo (+4), Zach Johnson (+4), Billy Horschel (+5)
- 1st tee: Francesco Molinari (-13), Tony Finau (-11), Tiger Woods (-11)
- 10th tee: Trevor Immelman (+5), Alex Noren (+6)