What are five bold fantasy football predictions for Week 14 of the NFL season? Let’s run down the best of this weekend.
These fantasy football predictions are based on a 10-team, PPR league perspective. Most of the time, the assertions will apply to all aspects of fantasy football. If some sleepers are honorably mentioned, don’t be upset that the player is considered a sleeper when he may be the best option you have to plug-and-play.
For full disclosure, let’s hold ourselves accountable for last week:
- Miles Sanders gets back on track. Incorrect. This one flunked. Sanders was ineffective at Green Bay.
- Antonio Gibson is humbled by the Steelers defense. Correct. Gibson was injured, only scored 1.4 PPR points before the exiting game while Washington registered the upset. Wild.
- Mitchell Trubisky is a startable option. Incorrect. Trubisky was Trubisky, and the Bears coughed one away to the Lions.
- Kyler Murray is contained. Correct. Murray tallied 17 PPR points in a loss to the Rams.
- Justin Jefferson socks the Jaguars for 20+ PPR points. Correct. Jefferson did exactly that — over 27 points.
On to Week 14. Here are five relatively brazen predictions that are associated with Week 14 only. Not all of these projections will be accurate all of the time. Fantasy football dealings are topsy-turvy. Overall, though, let this season-long series serve as a pocketbook to your fantasy strategy.