Ranking the best College GameDay signs from Penn State where the Nittany Lions take on the Auburn Tigers on Saturday night.
College GameDay is in Happy Valley for Saturday night’s primetime affair between the Penn State Nittany Lions and Auburn Tigers. It’s the rare Big Ten/SEC crossover game for the Nittany Lions and the rarity of the event makes it all that much more compelling as a viewer.
Both teams are off to good starts after seasons they’d like to forget in 2020. Both are trying to exceed expectations and give fans something worth rooting for. Penn State head coach James Franklin has tried to keep his focus on the game while having his name floated as a leading candidate for the USC football job that opened up on Tuesday with the firing of Clay Helton.
Meanwhile, first-year Auburn coach Bryan Harsin is looking for his first signature win as the head coach on The Plains.
Before the game, fans in Happy Valley got to share their most creative and their best attempts at trolling with their College GameDay signs.
The best College GameDay signs from Penn State vs. Auburn
8. Best College GameDay signs: Bo Nix doesn’t have many fans in Happy Valley.
7. Best College GameDay signs: Not a single was told in this sign.
6. Best College GameDay signs: No lies detected.
5. Best College GameDay signs: Ricky Bobby jokes are still a reference, people!
4. Best College GameDay signs: Not that vicious.
3. Best College GameDay signs: Fans always find a way to make it about Michigan.
2. Best College GameDay signs: This is a great repurposing of a fantastic meme.
1. Best College GameDay signs: No, you don’t want Bama.
Penn State and Auburn play on ABC at 7:30 p.m. ET.