NFL Week 5 2021 schedule: How and where to watch every game.
It’s Week 5 of the NFL season, and the pretenders and contenders have started to really separate themselves. After Monday night’s game resulted in a Las Vegas Raiders defeat, the Arizona Cardinals are officially the only undefeated team remaining. Taking down the 4-0 Cardinals will be a tough task for the 2-2 San Francisco 49ers, but not impossible. Catch that game at 4:25 pm ET.
Before Arizona fights to maintain their spotless record, Week 5 kicks off on Thursday night with another NFC West battle between the 3-1 Los Angeles Rams and 2-2 Seattle Seahawks.
Note that there is an unusual early game on Sunday morning, as the 1-3 New York Jets take on the 1-3 Atlanta Falcons in London as the NFL goes overseas.
Sunday culminates with a primetime rematch of the 2020 AFC Championship game between the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs. Kansas City is 2-2 and trying to pull its defense together to avoid falling back into a losing record against an explosive Bills offensive that has put up 40 or more points for two consecutive weeks. This will be the must-watch game of the week.
Full NFL Week 5 2021 schedule
Thursday, Oct. 7 – 8:20 pm ET
- Los Angeles Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, Oct. 10 – 9:30 am ET
- New York Jets vs. Atlanta Falcons
Sunday, Oct. 10 – 1 pm ET
- Detroit Lions vs. Minnesota Vikings
- New Orleans Saints vs. Washington Football Team
- New England Patriots vs. Houston Texans
- Miami Dolphins vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Green Bay Packers vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Denver Broncos vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Carolina Panthers
- Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Sunday, Oct. 10 – 4:05 pm ET
- Cleveland Browns vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Chicago Bears vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Sunday, Oct. 10 – 4:25 pm ET
- San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals
- New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys
Sunday, Oct. 10 – 8:20 pm ET
- Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Monday, Oct. 11 – 8:15 pm ET
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Baltimore Ravens