When Pittsburgh Steelers head coach isn’t standing in the way, Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones is pretty good at returning kicks. With about a 1:27 left in the game, and trailing 19-15, Jones returned a kick off 77 yards in the snow for a touchdown. It gave the Ravens a 22-19 lead late in the fourth quarter over the Minnesota Vikings. Unfortunately, it didn’t last for long.
The Vikings scored on a 79-yard touchdown pass to Cordarrelle Patterson. The Ravens managed to come back and score with just seconds left in the game however with a touchdown pass to Marlon Brown.
- Eagles’ Chris Polk scored a 38-yard touchdown run in snow (GIF)
- Patriots’ Belichick gave TJ Ward the death stare as Gronkowski laid on turf injured (GIF)
- Eagles’ LeSean McCoy breaks off 57-yard run in 8″ of snow (GIF)
- LaRon Landry rips off Giovani Bernard’s helmet (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson carted off field with lower leg injury (GIF)
- FedEx Field nearly empty after halftime between Chiefs, Redskins (Photo)
- Troy Polamalu scores diving TD on pick-six (GIF)
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski hit low, gets carted off (GIF)