The well-traveled Cash Considerations is on the move again. Per Jeff Fletcher of the Orange County Register, the Angels have sent pitcher Nick Maronde to the Indians in exchange for Considerations.
More from Cleveland Guardians
- MLB standings ordered by hard hit rate: Struggling Cardinals still cracking bats
- MLB Trade Deadline Insider Q&A: Shohei Ohtani, Padres, Cardinals, Brewers
- 3 teams that still wouldn’t be World Series contenders after trading for Shohei Ohtani
- MLB Rumors: Guardians trade deadline hand could be forced by injuries
- Immaculate Grid baseball: Answers, connections, hints for Grid 104 (July 15)
Maronde was DFA’d by the Angels this week after posting a 12.79 ERA in 6 1/3 innings. But he’s left-handed so someone wants him.
To make room for Maronde, the Indians shuffled Jason Giambi to the 60-day DL. This is where Giambi’s career is now. He’s involved in the same transaction as a pitcher who just got DFA’d and he can’t even crack the headline.
Jason Giambi, it’s time to move on in life. Your baseball career is over.
As for Cash Considerations…yes idiots, I know there’s no person named Cash Considerations. Save your angry tweets. It’s called humor.
If there were a dude named Cash Considerations, he would probably be a country singer instead of a baseball player. Or perhaps a poker player. Actually, that would be an awesome name for a poker player. If I played poker I would change my name to Cash Considerations.
Or Minnesota Something.