Live scoring updates for Belmont vs. Virginia in the 2015 NCAA Tournament.
The No. 2 seed Virginia Cavaliers go head-to-head with the No. 15. Belmont Bruins on Friday afternoon, as the Round of 64 in the 2015 NCAA Tournament continues with another busy slate of action.
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
Going in to the game, Virginia is just as heavily favored — as you would expect. According to the folks in Vegas, the Cavaliers are favored by 17 points.
One thing to watch will be the left pinky finger of Virginia’s Justin Anderson, who returned to the ACC Tournament and struggled after missing eight games with the injury. Anderson expects to be a much bigger contributor moving forward in the NCAA Tournament.
“It’s really good,” Anderson said, via ESPN.com. “I got an week extra for it heal, and it feels really good.”
If you can’t tune in to the game as it airs live on truTV, we have you covered right here.
Live updates and highlights from Friday’s game between Belmont and Virginia can be seen below.
Date: Friday, March 20
Start Time: 3:10 p.m. ET
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Venue: Time Warner Cable Arena
TV Info: truTV
Live Stream: March Madness Live
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle