March Madness live stream and viewing information for Georgia State vs. Xavier in the Round of 32 in the 2015 NCAA Tournament.
Will the clock strike midnight for Cinderella or will the No. 14 Georgia State Panthers continue to roll when they face off against the No. 6 seed Xavier Musketeers in the Round of 32 in Jacksonville, Florida on Saturday afternoon.
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
With a Sweet Sixteen berth on the line, Georgia State has been receiving plenty of attention with their enjoyable playing style and loveable coach.
However, Xavier is not focusing on the national attention the Panthers have received.
“I think fan bases in general get caught up in that. Players don’t,” said Xavier coach Chris Mack, via ESPN.com. “We don’t worry about the nation’s feel-good story.”They can find another story after Saturday if we do our job.”
How can you tune in to Saturday’s Round of 32 meeting between Georgia State and Xavier? Here is all of the information you will need to tune into the action as it airs live.
Date: Feb. March 21
Start Time: 6:10 p.m. ET
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Venue: Veteran’s Memorial Arena
TV Info: TNT
Live Stream: March Madness Live
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout the duration of March Madness for the latest news, information, highlights and results from the 2015 Road to the Final Four.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle