March Madness live stream and viewing information: Ohio State vs. Arizona, Round of 32, 2015 NCAA Tournament
The 2015 NCAA Tournament continues on Saturday evening, with a Round of 32 matchup between the No. 10 seed Ohio State Buckeyes and the No. 2 seed Arizona Wildcats.
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
Ohio State proved in the opening round of the tournament that they can be a very tough out, but they were able to pull through in what was a very close game.
Now, the Buckeyes will look to keep the momentum rolling as Thad Matta’s side attempts to advance through to the Sweet 16.
Arizona coach Sean Miller has a strong relationship with Matta, and previous meetings between the two men’s teams have come down to wild finishes. If Matta gets his wish, we will be in for another wild game on Saturday.
“It’s been amazing,” Matta said, via ESPN.com. “I hope like crazy it comes down to something like that (Saturday).”
How can you tune in to Saturday’s Round of 32 meeting between Ohio State and Arizona? Here is all of the information you will need to tune into the action as it airs live.
Date: Feb. March 21
Start Time: 5:15 p.m. ET
Location: Portland, Oregon
Venue: Moda Center
TV Info: CBS
Live Stream: March Madness Live
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout the duration of March Madness for the latest news, information, highlights and results from the 2015 Road to the Final Four.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle