Gonzaga head coach Mark Few decided to celebrate his win over Iowa by doing a handstand and he almost ate it.
When you pull off a big time victory in sports, the adrenaline is pumping through the veins and you can do some crazy things. You are on top of the world and are ready to flip out.
Check out what Gonzaga’s head coach Mark Few did after his big win against Iowa on Sunday night.
Coach Few was literally flipping out like the rest of the team after the victory. Some people like to do a post-game dance in the locker room or some teams like to go with a team chant at the end of the game. Coach Few was interested in in showing off the gymnastic skills at the end of the game. One of the players on the team did a backflip in celebration, so that must have given Coach Few some motivation to do something that was equally as impressive. Instead, Coach Few did a handstand that lasted a couple of seconds and almost ate it. His team loved every 2 seconds of that handstand though and that is all that matters in the end.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle