Here are the tee times for Round 3 of the 2018 edition of The Masters.
The 2018 edition of The Masters is halfway done, and it’s going to be quite the exciting weekend at Augusta National Golf Club. Okay, Tiger and Phil didn’t quite do what a lot of people wanted them to, but that’s okay. I’m sure CBS was hoping for a little more from those guys, but they’re still here for the weekend, even if you won’t see much of them on the coverage on Saturday afternoon.
What you will see is a number of former major champions chasing Patrick Reed, who shot a brilliant 6-under 66, the low round of the day, to get to 9-under for the tournament, two shots clear of Marc Leishman, who has been hanging around the top of the leaderboard at so many big tournaments recently. Leishman shot a 5-under 67 on Friday.
While Reed and Leishman will make up the final pairing of the day, just look at the names right behind them. Henrik Stenson. Rory McIlroy. Jordan Spieth. Dustin Johnson. Justin Thomas. That’s five major championship winners tied for sixth or better. That makes for a fun Saturday. And with the weather up in the air, anything could happen.
Here are the pairings and tee times for Saturday’s Round 3 at The Masters. (All times Eastern.)
The Masters Round 3 tee times and pairings
- 10:00 a.m.: Paul Casey (+5)
- 10:10 a.m.: Matthew Fitzpatrick (+5), Kiradech Aphibarnrat (+5)
- 10:20 a.m.: Tyrrell Hatton (+5), Phil Mickelson (+5)
- 10:30 a.m.: Webb Simpson, Xander Schauffele (+5)
- 10:40 a.m.: Tiger Woods (+4), Ian Poulter (+5)
- 10:50 a.m.: Adam Scott (+4), Bryson DeChambeau (+4)
- 11:00 a.m.: Doug Ghim (a) (+4), Bernhard Langer (+4)
- 11:10 a.m.: Martin Kaymer (+3), Si Woo Kim (+4)
- 11:20 a.m.: Brian Harman (+3), Daniel Berger (+3)
- 11:30 a.m.: Chez Reavie (+3), Kevin Kisner (+3)
- 11:40 a.m.: Branden Grace (+2), Jason Day (+2)
- 11:50 a.m.: Francesco Molinari (+2), Kyle Stanley (+2)
- 12:00 p.m.: Ryan Moore (+2), Jhonattan Vegas (+2)
- 12:10 p.m.: Satoshi Kodaira (+1), Fred Couples (+2)
- 12:30 p.m.: Rafael Cabrera-Bello (+1), Vijay Singh (+1)
- 12:40 p.m.: Haotong Li (+1), Russell Henley (+1)
- 12:50 p.m.: Tommy Fleetwood (E), Adam Hadwin (E)
- 1:00 p.m.: Hideki Matsuyama (E), Zach Johnson (E)
- 1:10 p.m.: Bernd Wiesberger (-1), Jimmy Walker (E)
- 1:20 p.m.: Matt Kuchar (-1), Jon Rahm (-1)
- 1:30 p.m.: Charley Hoffman (-2), Cameron Smith (-1)
- 1:40 p.m.: Justin Rose (-2), Bubba Watson (-2)
- 1:50 p.m.: Rickie Fowler (-2), Louis Oosthuizen (-2)
- 2:00 p.m.: Justin Thomas (-3), Tony Finau (-2)
- 2:10 p.m.: Jordan Spieth (-4), Dustin Johnson (-3)
- 2:20 p.m.: Henrik Stenson (-5), Rory McIlroy (-4)
- 2:30 p.m.: Patrick Reed (-9), Marc Leishman (-7)