The NBA Draft Lottery is tonight, and fan bases across the NBA will be holding their breath to see if their beloved team hits the jackpot.
This year the top pick isn’t as distinct as it has been in years past. Usually the draft lottery is a drawing for a player already determined as last year it was known that Anthony Davis would be taken first overall and the lottery was essentially to see who would draft him. This year Nerlens Noel seems to be leading the conversation for the No. 1 overall pick but guys like Trey Burke are giving him a run for his money.
So when is the NBA Draft Lottery and where can you watch? We’ve got all the information you need right here:
When: Tuesday, May 21 at 8:30 p.m. ET
Where: Disney/ABC’s Times Square Studios, New York City, New York
Live Stream: Watch ESPN (May be blacked out in some areas)
Here’s a look at the NBA Draft Lottery Odds:
1. Orlando Magic, 25 percent
2. Charlotte Bobcats, 19.9 percent
3. Cleveland Cavaliers, 15.6 percent
4. Phoenix Suns, 11.9 percent
5. New Orleans Pelicans, 8.8 percent
6. Sacramento Kings, 6.3 percent
7. Detroit Pistons, 4.3 percent
8. Washington Wizards, 2.8 percent
9. Minnesota Timberwolves, 1.7 percent
10. Portland Trail Blazers, 1.1 percent (Belongs to CHA of outside of top-12)
11. Philadelphia 76ers, 0.8 percent
12. Toronto Raptors, 0.7 percent (Belongs to OKC if outside of top-3)
13. Dallas Mavericks, 0.6 percent
14. Utah Jazz, 0.5 percent
Stay tuned to FanSided all summer to get the latest up-to-date news and rumors about the 2013 NBA Draft.