The Indiana Pacers undefeated start to the season has come to an end at nine games. The Chicago Bulls not only won, they beat the Pacers by a fairly large margin, 110-94.
As the game was winding down, some tempers flared between Carlos Boozer of Chicago and Chris Copeland of Indiana. The Pacers had just scored and Chicago was about to bring the ball back into play when Copeland gives Boozer a little bit of a shove.
Boozer kind of shoves his arms away as he is being shoved, but Copeland backs off and starts walking down the court. Boozer is walking as well, but Copeland has slowed down to let Boozer catch up.
Copeland then shoves Boozer again and they were both ejected. Seriously, for that… with 21 seconds left in the game.
[h/t] CJ Zero
- Georgia coaches collapse on side line after Auburn Hail Mary (Video)
- Auburn wins game on 4th and 18 Hail Mary (GIF)
- Arizona punter drops football, forgets to kick (GIF)
- Stacy Coley takes punt return to the house (GIF)
- Kansas Jayhawks tear down goal posts, throw them in lake (Video)
- State trooper tackles fan on field at Oklahoma-Iowa State game (Video)
- Illini’s V’Angelo Bentley returns punt 67 yards for TD (GIF)
- Kansas fan has a “We Want Bama” sign (Photo)
- OSU’s Braxton Miller runs 70 yards for touchdown (GIF)