Seattle Seahawks defensive end Red Bryant is a large man. The Seahawks roster on ESPN lists him at over 320 pounds. So imagine being a fairly average size man standing innocently on the side line and having Bryant run into you.
Doesn’t sound like fun does it?
Well that is what happened to one person on the side line of the Arizona Cardinals during their Sunday match up. It looks unintentional and Bryant for his part stayed there to try and help the man up.
[h/t] SB Nation GIF
- Rob Riggle makes fun of Cowboys, Tony Romo in Dallas Sellers Club (Video)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo scrambles, finds Dez Bryant for TD (GIF)
- Rams WR Stedman Bailey scores on reverse (GIF)
- Jaguars center Brad Meester catches pass on screen play (GIF)
- Saints’ Drew Brees victim of big sack from Panthers (GIF)
- Cowboys big punt return sets up DeMarco Murray touchdown (GIFs)
- Panthers’ Steve Smith hits himself repeatedly in head (GIF)